preschool ang mo kio：Selection of kindergarten safety education activities
1. Experience, perceive, understand and master basic hygiene and swimming safety knowledge in activities, and form the basic ability of self-protection and health care.
2. Cultivate children’s feelings and attitudes of loving and cherishing life.
3. Cultivate children’s keen observation ability.
4, abide by the rules of social behavior, do not do “forbidden”.
5. Strengthen children’s safety awareness.
Create the situation of going to the seaside for swimming, such as fruits, drinks, swimsuits, lifebuoys, etc.
First, create situations and import conversations 1. Conversation: The hot summer has come quietly. What activities do you like to take part in most in summer?
2. Create situations to stimulate children’s interest. Play the video of the swimming scene on the beach, stimulate the enthusiasm of children to participate, and create a situation of going out to swim together.
Second, guide self-selection, discrimination, and learn food hygiene 1. Create a situation: On the way, everyone is thirsty and wants to buy fruits and drinks.
2. Show fruits, and children can choose and discriminate independently.
The teacher plays the role of the owner of the fruit shop and presents two plates of fruit (one plate of washed good fruit, one plate of unwashed and a little rotten). Please ask some children to choose.
3. Clarify food hygiene. Organize children to discuss, exchange their understanding of eating fruits in summer, and form a sense of paying attention to hygiene.
Third, simulate swimming situation and learn swimming safety knowledge 1. Arrive at your destination and create a swimming atmosphere. Teachers play swimming coaches, telling stories about drowning accidents, which arouse children’s attention.
2. Teachers play swimming films, so that children can understand the essentials and safety knowledge of preparation activities and matters needing attention.
A: Safety is very important when swimming. You can’t go swimming alone.
B: To prevent eye diseases and eye pains. Our eyes are very delicate. If the swimming pool is polluted by germs or chemicals, it is eye diseases that are most likely to infect us. If you are not careful when swimming, you may cause pinkeye. In order to prevent eye diseases, wear eye protection when swimming, and wash your hair and face with clear water after each swimming; If your eyes are itchy, you can also drop a little eye drops or eye drops after landing.
C: Prevent physical cramps. If you are just learning to swim, you must be nervous and afraid. In addition, if the water is cool and soaked in water for a long time, it may lead to physical cramps, especially calf cramps. In order to prevent tension cramps, the preparation activities before launching should be adequate. Don’t swim when you are hungry or tired, because hypoglycemia is easy to occur when you are hungry. It is easy to get cramps when encountering the stimulation of cold water in hypoglycemia or fatigue. If you have cramps, stop swimming immediately. Don’t panic and float on your back. If the toes are cramped, bend the legs immediately and pull the toes open and straighten them; In case of calf cramp, take a full breath first, lie on your back on the water, pull your fingers with your hands, and push your calf forward hard to make the contracted muscles stretch and relax. When cramping, go ashore immediately. If you can’t go ashore, learn to cry for help while dealing with cramps yourself. The water temperature of swimming pool is generally kept at about 26 degrees Celsius. After November, the water temperature will gradually reach 29 degrees Celsius, and this temperature is the most suitable for swimming.
D: Besides, swimming time should not be too long. When swimming, we are young and weak, so we can’t swim for a long time.
E: To prevent water from entering the ear. Drainage method for ear irrigation: tilt your head to the side where the ear enters the water, pull the earlobe hard, and jump on one foot with the same leg; Aim your palms at the ear canal, block your ears tightly and press them tightly with your hands, tilt your head to the left when your left ear is flooded, and then move your hands away quickly, and the water will be sucked out. After returning home, please ask parents to take sterilized cotton labels and send them into the ear canal to gently suck out the water.
Fourth, learn to sing children’s songs 1. Teacher’s summary: In hot summer, we should pay attention to health and safety, whether we are at home or walking outside. Now summer vacation is coming, every classmate and child should pay attention to these problems and have a healthy and safe summer vacation.
2. Teachers and students sing children’s songs together with musicology.