kindergarten serangoon：Summary of safety education activities in small classes in kindergartens
1. A preliminary understanding of the relevant content of drowning safety requires every child to improve safety awareness.
2. Guide children to know how to change the bad habit of not observing drowning safety in life, and improve their ability to distinguish behaviors that violate safety principles in life.
3. Cultivate children’s ability to solve problems with their existing life experiences.
4. Test the children’s reaction ability and exercise their personal ability.
5. Cultivate children’s agility and ability to control actions.
1. Some pictures or videos of children drowning taken by cameras.
2. Pictures of some unsafe places in the surrounding environment.
1. Talking introduces children. What season is it now? Yes, it’s summer now, and the weather is getting very hot. What should you do when you are hot? But this year, several children quietly went to take a bath in the river and pond because of the heat. Do you want to know what happened when they went to take a bath? To tell you, several children used to go down to the river to bathe and drown, and they will never see their parents again. They are so poor, their teachers are sad, and their parents are also very sad.
2. Drowning prevention education Children, how can we prevent ourselves from drowning accidents? I think we should do the following:
(1) Educate children that it is strictly forbidden to play and swim in rivers, ponds and uncovered wells on weekends, holidays and winter and summer vacations. You can’t go fishing, swimming or playing with water by the pond alone or together.
(2) Educate children not to play with water or swim in the river on holidays.
(3) We are children in kindergartens, and many children can’t swim. If we find children accidentally falling into rivers, reservoirs, ponds, wells, etc., we can’t rescue ourselves in the water. We should call adults to help or dial “110”.
(4) The teacher talked about examples, and the children discussed that several children went fishing by the river, and two children fell into the river and drowned. What did these children do wrong? What should we do?
(5) Talk about how to prevent drowning accidents in daily life.
There is only one life, so we should protect ourselves. You can’t go to the river, the sea and the well alone, but you must be accompanied by adults. In case of danger, shout for help!