kindergarten punggol：Summary of safety education activities in small classes in kindergartens
1, preliminary training of children’s safety awareness when going up and down the stairs.
2. Remind children to observe certain norms when going up and down stairs.
3. Learn the correct way to go upstairs and downstairs.
First, import Scene introduction can stimulate children’s interest.
Lead: Today is the puppy’s birthday. Our children are going to visit the puppy’s home, but the puppy’s home is on the second floor.
It reminds children to pay attention to safety. Do you know how to get up and down the stairs correctly and safely?
1. Please tell the children how to go upstairs and downstairs at ordinary times.
2. Teachers’ summary helps children understand and master.
Summary: When children go up and down stairs, don’t be afraid and don’t worry. Walk on the right side, keep your eyes on the front, hold the railing with your right hand, and walk forward step by step with your feet.
3. Question: How to get up and down stairs when there are many people? (Please ask the children to answer freely) Summary: When there are many people, they should go up and down the stairs one by one. They are not crowded or preemptive. When going up and down the stairs, they should take the right test.
4. The teacher leads the children to practice going up and down the stairs and giving gifts to the dog’s house. Promptly remind and help children with uncoordinated actions or unsafe behaviors.
Third, the extension
1. Children sing birthday songs collectively to congratulate the puppies. Ask a young child to be a “puppy” and give a show for everyone. The puppy will say goodbye to the children.
2. Activity extension: Instruct children to form good habits at any time in daily activities.